Upcoming Posts

3/07/2012

Green and Purple Glitter!

Here is another purple and green look. I am using a couple new products I posted on my Last "New Beauty Products". NYX carries small jars of loose shadow pigments and glitters and I could not resist just passing them by; they are so cute! Because the pigment is a lime green and the purple glitter has bits of green glitter I combined both colors. Unfortunately my camera could not capture all the glitter on my eyelids so below you will find swatches of the pigment and glitter. 




Face
-Guerlain Lingerie De Peau #23 
-Laura Mercier Secret Concealer








 Eyes
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-MAC Orb eyeshadow
-NYX Lime Pearl Mania all over lid
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Flash on the crease
-NYX Purple glitter mania was applied on the lid using Fix+
-MAC Fig 1 eyeshadow on the crease
-Bobbi Brown Gel Ink Liner in Violet Ink
-Bobbi Brown Gel Ink Liner in Shimmer Ink
-Rimmel Eye Kohl 
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara
NYX Lime Pearl and Purple Glitter Mania

 Lips and Cheeks
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
-Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Rose Blossom #11


 I Hope you like the look and thank you for stopping by :)

13 comments:

  1. oooh i really like those glitters! i have the cream glitters from nyx, but now im definitely going to have to try these! great makeup :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How are the cream glitters??

      Delete
  2. your eyemakeup is so artistic and beautiful, Anel!
    purple and seafoam green color is probably my favorite color combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the lovely comments Lena! This was my first time combining those two colors and loved the results :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely! Purple is one of my favourite eye colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always, Anel! I love your eyeliner creations!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alina! So happy you love the looks :)

      Delete
  5. lovely look!!! love your blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled upon your blog. You have such creativity and talent. I really love this look, especially that iridescence on your lid !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for Margaret for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! Glad you liked the look! :)

      Delete
  7. such a great fun look! you have a very steady hand! i love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete