Upcoming Posts

12/18/2011

Chanel Kaska Beige Eyeshadow Quad Review, Swatches and Look



$57.00
What it is: A neutral quad with beige, gold and purple shadows that coordinate well with each other.
"One essential compact offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations ranging from matte to frost to satin for multiple looks, contrasting or complementary. Apply dry for subtle shadowing. Slightly moistened applicator gives a more intense shade. Organic polymer derivatives ensure smudge-proof long wear, particularly in high temperature or humidity"
Packaging: The eyeshadows are incased in a luxurious palette like all other Chanel face products. There is a mirror included and two sponge applicator brushes. A velvet pouch is also included.

Description of Shades-
-A cream flesh tone with a matte finish
-A soft brown with a satin finish 
-A deep burgundy/red undertone with a frost finish
-A brown mixed with amber and gold shimmer

Verdict: Chanel eyeshadows are soft and silky, making them a breeze to blend. This palette is perfect for creating a subtle natural day look or a more dramatic night look by coordinating the shadows differently. All shadows perform  well with a base underneath. None of them are chalky nor dusty.
*** If you are looking for a subtle-neutral palette that can be used during the day and intensified more for the night, you may want to take a look at Chanel's Kaska Beige quad. 





  • Cream color on the brow bone
  • Brown with gold shimmer on the lid
  • Soft brown with a satin finish as transition color
  • Burgundy with a frost finish on the crease and lower lash line
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose (a new favorite)

Thanks for stopping by :)

12 comments:

  1. I love these colors, and they look really pretty on you!
    I've been wanting to get a new Chanel eyeshadow quad for a little while now and I think this one is exactly what I need :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nora Schu; Thank you for the comment :) Which other quads do you have? I only have this one, although I have heard a lot about prelude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous neutral quad!
    you look very pretty and sophisticated. love the look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors are so beautiful and they show up so well. i must say you look really gorgeous.....<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have one too #14 Mystic eyes - which I love.
    I was actually thinking of getting Prelude, but then I saw this post and I was swayed! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those colors are beautiful on you! A great natural look :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty quad! I love all the shades. They look beautiful on you. Thanks for following my blog, and following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! that quad has amazing eye shadows!

    basementhreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this quad and the look you created is sooo gorgeous :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! beautiful face and beautiful makeup. new follower, and i'm inspired.. hope i can pick up many tricks here. happy holidays!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank So So much for all the Lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried Chanel eyeshadows. As a matter of fact, I have never tried Chanel, anything! LOL! These eyeshadow colors look really neat. I hope to purchase the Soleil Tan de chanel (I think that is what its called?)by the summertime. I go bronzer-crazy as soon as the weather starts to warm up, LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete