Hello everyone I decided to add a different type of post where I will feature the products I am currently loving. These products might look a bit boring because they mostly consist of daily products I use as part of my base.
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer- For a long time I was a big fan of combining the Bobbi Brown corrector and creamy concealer but I think Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer beats the BB creamy concealer- I love how creamy it is and how a tiny bit goes a long way. I still do love my BB corrector!
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder- this white brightening powder goes translucent (so it is universal on all skin shades) sets concealer all day and illuminates the under eye giving a beautiful-subtle effect.
- Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit (Medium)- My new go-to for filling in my brows! The brow kit includes a highlighter and two brow powder shades- perfect for defining and highlighting the brows!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk- this white creamy pencil is perfect for giving more light to the brow bone!
- MAC Blunt Blush- A matte golden brown blush that easily contours the face for defining the cheekbones
- E.L.F. Cream Eyeliners in Black and Midnight- These cream eyeliners are so great! I love how creamy they are and the long wear they provide. Black is just a opaque true black while Midnight is a dark navy blue.
Which products are you currently loving?