Make a difference in your skin ---> Treat it with the right products
With technology advancing more everyday the beauty industry has made available a wide range of skincare products and cosmetics targeting a specific type of skin. Sometimes the amount of products available can be overwhelming because choosing between all the products becomes a harder and possibly a more time-consuming task. And of course all products differ in wight size and price. And while we would love to believe that the more we spend on skin care products the closer we are in achieving perfect skin..the reality is that if the product is not suitable for our skin the desired results may never come. This is because all products are available to target a specific skin type.
Which category do you fall in?
- Normal skin- It is said that people with normal skin are the lucky ones. They have neither oily skin or dry skin. They can try products without worrying too much about their skin reacting to the ingredients.
- Dry skin- My category! How dry you are varies in everyone. I have dry skin but treating it with the right products allows me to wake up to skin that is free of flakes and dry patches.
- Combination skin- People with combination skin are dry in certain areas and oily in others. Usually they have dry cheeks and an oily T-zone.
- Oily skin- people with this type find to be oily in the morning, day and perhaps night.
- Sensitive skin- this type may be most sensitive to certain ingredients found in creams, lotions, and soaps. If their skin is sensitive to a product, redness from irritation will appear in seconds.
(***Keep in mind that many men and women have a combination of skin types so you may have dry skin yet be very sensitive to products)
Once you have identified the type of skin you have, finding products suitable for your skin will be easier. You will also notice how much happier your skin looks and feels because it is absorbing the right ingredients.
I also want to thank you all lovely ladies for reading my blog and joining! I am so happy to be doing this and am always looking forward to writing new posts and creating looks. I have also met so many beautiful ladies and I am thankful for all the lovely comments I get from you all.
Thank you for Reading :)