Upcoming Posts

2/20/2012

Green Ivy Shimmer

        Hello! I am back with another post for today. I was not sure where I was going with this look. All I knew was I wanted to use green and gold together and some of my NYX jumbo pencils. Oh and tape! I used scotch tape on the outer sides of the eyes to get a clean eyeshadow shape. I hope you all like the look. 

Scroll down for more pictures, and a list of what I used. 
Products Used:
Lips
-Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Coral
Eyes
-Stila Prime Pot in Taffy
-Maybelline 24-Hour Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-MAC Goldmine eyeshadow
-MAC Humid eyeshadow
-MAC Vex eyeshadow
-Bobbi Brown Gel ink in Ivy Shimmer
-Milani Liquif' Eye in Gold
-Rimmel eye Kohl in Jungle Green
-Ardell Lashes in # 106

Thanks for stopping by :)
Xx-Anel

20 comments:

  1. This is very pretty like the gold color.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful! green is one of my favourite eye colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi! Green is so beautiful on the eyes ;))

      Delete
  3. This is really beautiful, I love this look :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! And thank you for following ;)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful look

    Nikk
    Beautytherapy83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great look!!! love the green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always,,sorry Anel I have missed out on your posts for a bit..

    I have tagged you in a fun post, please check it out :)

    http://vivaciousflair.blogspot.in/2012/02/tag-o-mania.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your eyes !!! idk but you remind me of youtube guru dulcecandy ... i love her videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lush! I'd never be able to do this!
    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Follow and I'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is really gorgeous! So creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combo of colors, gorgeous eyes! I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Goldmine and Humid! Such a beautiful combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty look, green and gold look lovely together
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg honey this is incredible!!! what a stunning, unique, fresh and exciting look!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

    P. S. I'm giving away over $50 worth of Wella Professionals hair products on Twitter today! Check out my latest post for details!!

    http://www.maryammaquillage.com/2012/02/wella-giveaway-oscars-hair-predictions.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is lovely!! love the colours, the application, everything. all your looks are so creative.

    ReplyDelete