Upcoming Posts

11/20/2011

Review: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline



0.1oz (3g)/ US $15.00
         What it is: Fluidlines are described as an "ultra-smooth formula that provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Long-wearing and smudge-proof". The color Blacktrack is a "solid flat black" gel eyeliner. 
         Packaging: Blacktrack fluidline is packaged in a small glass pot. I store this fluidline upside down to prevent the product from drying out. Even though I have had mine for months, the consistency remains the same as when I bought it.
         Verdict: Blacktrack fluidline is my go-to product for eyeliner. It never fails me when I am trying to create a perfect cat eye look. The texture is creamy making the application easy and fast. I like that it does not dry and set very fast, giving me time to fix any mistakes I may have made. It also last all day (about 8 + hours). I use Sonia Kashuk's bent eyeliner brush to apply backtrack. 
P.S
If you find that your cream or gel liner smudges  throughout the day, setting your liner with a powder shadow that matches the color helps extend the wear. It is just as when you set your foundation with powder, which helps to prolong the wear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment