Upcoming Posts

11/27/2011

FOTD-Using Hourglass Femme Rouge in Nocturnal


Recently on a trip to the Mall I picked up three MAC eyeshadows; Star Violet, Naked Lunch and Fig 1. So I decided to pair them together and this is this look I ended up with. 
Products listed below.





Face:
Guerlain Lingerie De Peau- shade #23
BB corrector and creamy concealer
Chanel Natural Loose Powder
MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush

Eyes:
NYX jumbo pencil in milk
MAC Naked Lunch (lid and brow bone)
MAC star violet (crease)
MAC Fig1 (outer crease)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Prestige My Biggest Lashes

Lips:
Hourglass Femme Rouge in Nocturnal


If you have any of these eyeshadows what are your favorite ways to wear them? 


Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. hey looking beautifull, i really enjoyed your blog so i decided to follow much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MizzBeautyology; Thank you for checking out my blog, glad you enjoyed it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want naked lunch so bad. Looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Brandy; I love naked lunch, I was so hesitant to get it, but I am glad I did. Get it :)

    ReplyDelete