Upcoming Posts

11/16/2011

FOTD- Using Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Samsara

   During the Sephora Friends and Family Sale I picked up one of the Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Samsara #124 (a gorgeous red shade). The moment I got home and tried the lipstick on, the formula made my lips feel like silk. Also, I recently bought some false lashes and really wanted to try them out. Therefore, I decided to pair the new lipstsick with the false lashes and this is the look I came up with. I am in love with this Guerlain formula. I have always been a huge fan of CHANEL lip products, but I am so impressed with Guerlain Rouge Automatique. I will probably end up picking up another color and will review them. The lashes make the eyes look more dramatic in person and pictures, but I felt uncomfortable wearing them. This may be because I have only worn false lashes three times and I am not used to the heavy feeling. 
Scroll down for the names of the products used. 





Face:
Bobbi Brown corrector (dark bisque) and creamy concealer (honey)
Chanel Natural Matte Powder Makeup in 150 Honey
Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid in Sunkissed
Dior Bronze in Coral Riviera
Eyes:
NYX jumbo pencil in milk (as base)
MAC eyeshadow in Naked Lunch (on the lid)
MAC eyeshadow in Shroom (brow bone)
MAC eyeshadow in Saddle (crease)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara
Ardell Accent Lashes in #305
Lips:
Guerlain Rouge Automatique in 124 Samsara

THANKS FOR LOOKING!


No comments:

Post a Comment