Upcoming Posts

11/20/2011

CHANEL Glossimers


US $28.50

Chanel glossimers are described as being an "intense frost and shine for lips". I do not think they are quite frosty but they do deliver an intense shimmer. The shimmer is very fine making the gloss feel soft and silky on the lips. They are moisturizing and long-lasting (wear about 3 hours). When they are worn alone they are not very pigmented. However, I love the results I get when I layer them on top of a lipstick, lip stain and/or lip liner. Glossimers are comfortable to wear and never feel tacky, sticky or heavy. For some time I stayed away from lipgloss in general because I could not find one that felt comfortable on my lips. I am so happy that I decided to give Chanel glossimers a try. Currently I have them in three colors; Braise, Muscat and Wild Rose. 

-Braise #158 is a copper, bronzy plummy shade with gold shimmer. I think this shade will work for all skin tones, enhancing the natural lip color. 
-Muscat #85 is a shimmery, peachy beige color with gold shimmer. Lovely color to layer on top of lipsticks and add warmth.
-Wild Rose #119 is a rosy pink with a touch of brown and silver shimmer.

Braise #158

Wild Rose #119


Muscat #85

Available at Nordstrom

**What are your thoughts on glossimers? Any favorites?

2 comments: