So I am back with a new look. This was inspired by the new year, 2012. These past couple of days I had been thinking of doing a look using different hues of silver. Today the idea was perfected when I found this "Party Perfect Kit" from the brand Napoleon Perdis at Ulta. The kit includes a mini mascara, a lip lacquer and a loose eye dust, for only $15 (having a $48 value). The eye dust is the prettiest shade of silver I have seen and blends so beautifully on the lid.
More information on the products and steps are listed below.
1. Stila Prime Pot in Taffy
2. Napoleon Eye Dust #34
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette
4. MAC Phloof! eyeshadow
5. MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
6. Napoleon Lip Lacquer in Pink Lemonade
1. Begin my priming the lid and the brow bone with the Prime pot
2. Apply the eye dust with a flat shadow brush all over the lid and in the inner corners of the eyes
3. Apply Gunmetal eyeshadow on the outer lid and blend into the crease
4. Apply MAC Phloof eyeshadow on the brow bone as the highlight
5. Add a bit of creep eyeshadow using a pointed pencil brush on the crease
6. Use Naked eyeshadow and a fluffy brush to blend hard edges
7. Line the top waterline with black gel liner
8. With the same pointed pencil brush mix creep and gunmetal and line the top waterline
9. Use the silver eye dust, gunmetal and creep to line the lower lash line
10. Finish the look with mascara
|Napoleon Eye Dust #34, Urban Decay Gunmetal, Urban Decay Creep|
Tell me what you think. And what look are you planning on doing for the New Year?